Subject: A Fond Farewell
From: Fabian Joseph Melder <[email-masked]>
To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Customer Care Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: Abdul Hameed Khan <[email-masked]>, Sean Middleton <[email-masked]>, Viji K <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 17:43:16 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Mumzworld Team,

I hope all is well and safe with you and your family.

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"

I wanted to drop you an email to let you know that I have some news. I will
be leaving my position at YouGotaGift on 15/06/2020. I have really enjoyed
working with you and your team during my time here and I wish you all the
best for the future.

If there is anything you would like me to take a look at before I leave
please do not hesitate to contact me and below are my contact details. Your
new point of contact will be *Mr.Abdul Hameed (M. +971 **56 443 5581)* and
he will be taking over, he is looped in this email and will be reaching out
to you shortly.

Best Regards,

Fabian Melder
email: [email-masked]