Subject: DHL Returns : 11/06/2020
From: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
To: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 15:43:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Please check the below orders DHL Returns hand over to Int'l Team.

11-Jun-20 200289400 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 200289400
11-Jun-20 200284915_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630436783
11-Jun-20 200265046 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630438032
11-Jun-20 700235298_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630436595
11-Jun-20 100148322_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
9065190326
11-Jun-20 200288552 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
9065190330
11-Jun-20 200282936 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578724
11-Jun-20 200277859_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630437586
11-Jun-20 200278961_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5296356170
11-Jun-20 200280793_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630437505
11-Jun-20 200286061 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630437940
11-Jun-20 200277392 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630437870
11-Jun-20 200288671_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630437214
11-Jun-20 100140078 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5731707520
11-Jun-20 100140300 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5731707376
11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065193012
11-Jun-20 200279729_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578385
11-Jun-20 100145953 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578190
11-Jun-20 200289303 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578341
11-Jun-20 200271364_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630437170
11-Jun-20 200287428 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578632
11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065194622
11-Jun-20 200287424 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578046
11-Jun-20 200284439_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630436934
11-Jun-20 100150355_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
7393644311
11-Jun-20 100148004_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630436982
11-Jun-20 100139751 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
4595578094
11-Jun-20 100141773 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
9065190256
11-Jun-20 200288957_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
1359961643
11-Jun-20 100141345 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630437881
11-Jun-20 200289537 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578175
11-Jun-20 100146501 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
7393653234
11-Jun-20 100148844 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5731707413
11-Jun-20 200285328 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578234
11-Jun-20 200282729_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
9065190374
11-Jun-20 200272600 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5808666183
11-Jun-20 100148247_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578212
11-Jun-20 200281659_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
9065190271
11-Jun-20 100141232_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630437995
11-Jun-20 100139320 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
9065194633
11-Jun-20 100137701 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
9065190492
11-Jun-20 200280444_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630436864
11-Jun-20 200275183 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
9516000362
11-Jun-20 200288420 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578676
11-Jun-20 700236610 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6580787102
11-Jun-20 20284845_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743394
11-Jun-20 200263901 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630437446
11-Jun-20 100140571_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5731707505
11-Jun-20 200280626_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5731706794
11-Jun-20 100144837 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630437833
11-Jun-20 100141023 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578433
11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065192850
11-Jun-20 200288930_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630437133
11-Jun-20 200289033 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630437284
11-Jun-20 2332743114 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743114
11-Jun-20 200290342 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743350
11-Jun-20 600824746 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6580787146
11-Jun-20 200289669 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
2332743534
11-Jun-20 200287528_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
1359961584
11-Jun-20 200285646_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
9453113666
11-Jun-20 100148646_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
9527131202
11-Jun-20 200271337_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
1872728966
11-Jun-20 600843162 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6580787054
11-Jun-20 600829928 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578396
11-Jun-20 700232896_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630436654
11-Jun-20 200291078 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743055
11-Jun-20 200290091 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743162
11-Jun-20 100149240 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332742926
11-Jun-20 100151026 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743136
11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065195392
11-Jun-20 200288519 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743302
11-Jun-20 200285467_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743232
11-Jun-20 200289683 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743210
11-Jun-20 100137420 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
6630435980
11-Jun-20 200286621_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332742985
11-Jun-20 100150163 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332742871
11-Jun-20 600843957 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
6580786973
11-Jun-20 700232560 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
2332743490
11-Jun-20 200288981 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743254
11-Jun-20 100151374 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743011
11-Jun-20 200288597_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
4595578816
11-Jun-20 200286612_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332742952
11-Jun-20 700238133 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743280
11-Jun-20 100149691 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
2332743221
11-Jun-20 200290360 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
2332743560
11-Jun-20 200268259_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 3 PAID
4130908412
Best Regards,
Mark.