Subject: IQS: 31013000041130 - SO# 100148675_1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 08:53:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi All,

Please check the tracking number and the order above.

It shows the items were packed in 2  boxes and the customer received only
one and she is missing multiple items.

Kindly check if this is shipped or lost ?

Missing items : 

TCI-4001723

TCI-4001727

ASTA-5011417548509

TCI-4001882

RHT-BSM-0152

Best Regards,

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: Radwa <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com  │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE