Subject: Product Inquiry- De'Longhi - Dedica Pump Espresso Red EC685.R
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 19:45:30 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello,

Good day!

We have a customer who is based in Saudi Arabia. and recently purchased the
subject item.

Customer would like to confirm the international warranty, can he have the
item check with any service center in KSA if in case there is any issues
with the item?

Thank you so much.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE