Subject: POMUMZ_DXB209497
From: Ashar Chalakkal <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>
Cc: Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 13:09:20 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please confirm with the customer regarding this order.   200299761
<https://slack-redir.net/link?url=https%3A%2F%2F3651277.app.netsuite.com%2Fapp%2Faccounting%2Ftransactions%2Fsalesord.nl%3Fid%3D46425765>
 -BEM-9003006520178

As per vendor they wont make text in arabic. if the customer need to put
name in English. we can proceed. please let me know.

روب الإستحمام ايربان ليفينج وافل من ماركة بي إي مارتينا
*SKU:* BEM-9003006520178-
WithoutMonogram
حجمXXLMonogramWithout Monogram (Skip Below)TextArabicNameمهاCaseALL CAPSPlace
and Position of MonogramBackFont StyleItalic-BoldThread ColorBlack

-- 

Thank you.

*Ashar Chalackal*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1359  *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>