Subject: OOS sourcing // GIC-COP-2007502
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Maricel Sadurai <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Jaymar Tolentino <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 13:03:07 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Maricel,

Hope you are doing well

Please we need your support on this, the customer has ordered 600876567 as
a birthday gift for his daughter, but for some reason, the shipment was
lost from the courier company ,currently the item is OOS

Kindly check if we can source the item for that customer and update us

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE