Subject: RE: Order #600789083 // Sku :MTC-9188-Blu // Name :Megastar - Snazzy Ride On City Motorbike - Blue // Doesn’t charge
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: "Simba ." <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:41:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Simba,

Since this been delayed at your end for more than a month and we have
already refunded the customer as customer would not wait for one month.

@Denmark: Please create VRA and share it with us here.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Simba . [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 7, 2020 10:40 PM
*To:* Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>;
Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600789083 // Sku :MTC-9188-Blu // Name :Megastar -
Snazzy Ride On City Motorbike - Blue // Doesn’t charge

Hi Umang,

This is ready for collection,kindly send your driver tomorrow.

Please use [email-masked] instead

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020, 16:01 Mohamed Magdy, <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]> ...Please accept the item and create
a VRA and use the proof of delivery for the handover as the CN

@Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]> ...FYI

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 2:14 PM Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]> wrote:

++Elena,

Hi Simba,

Please update.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 2, 2020 3:56 PM
*To:* Simba . <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600789083 // Sku :MTC-9188-Blu // Name :Megastar -
Snazzy Ride On City Motorbike - Blue // Doesn’t charge

Hi Simba,

Please respond.

Regards,

Den mark

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 4:06 PM Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Team,

Any udpate on this? the customer called in again asking for feedback.
Please prioritize.

Best,

Amir

On Thu, 7 May 2020 at 15:58, Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :Doesn’t charge

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

-- 

*Amir Hussain Julkarnain*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1322 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

--