Subject: RE: Order #700228375 // JB-183025 // Kenwood - Kitchen Machine KM281SI // Defective
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rajesh Seetharama Bangera <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Alquoze Warehouse - GM 1 <[email-masked]>, Davinder Ram <[email-masked]>, Anjit Singh <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:38:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Den,

Please do the needful as per below email from Magdy.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Mohamed Magdy [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 7, 2020 4:01 PM
*To:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Rajesh Seetharama Bangera <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
Alquoze Warehouse - GM 1 <[email-masked]>; Davinder Ram <
[email-masked]>; Anjit Singh <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; customer
care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Kenneth
Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #700228375 // JB-183025 // Kenwood - Kitchen Machine
KM281SI // Defective

@Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]> ...Please accept the item and create
a VRA and use the proof of delivery for the handover as the CN

@Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]> ...FYI

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 1:44 PM Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please update?

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 8:28 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason: doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments: The product since first use does not work

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTv5U9biu695Kars2a0GG5vAA4pjbQWE-2yC_LDiy3SCeg%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTv5U9biu695Kars2a0GG5vAA4pjbQWE-2yC_LDiy3SCeg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--