Subject: FW: [IMPORTANT INFO] - Manager Call Back
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Felipe FleuryGil <[email-masked]>, Sinead Bartley <[email-masked]>, Stephen Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 13:00:59 +0000

IMPORTANT INFO

DATE

03.09.2018

TOPIC

Manager Call Back

DETAILS

This queue should be used as the last resort when you have tried everything to resolve the issue.

Please action as below:

Take ownership of the case and first explain that you are here to help them.

Try to resolve the issue by explaining who we are/what we do/how you can solve the issue.
If they are still insisting to speak to a manager: You need to push back one more time.

Remember that every case and calls will be reviewed.

For more information please check with a TL.

KB LINK

https://viagogocorp.sharepoint.com/teams/cs/policies%20%26%20procedures/Pages/0003.aspx