Subject: FW: [IMPORTANT INFO] - Delivery plan change for NEW orders only- The Chemical Brothers in London 5th+ 6th October 2018 and George Ezra in London 15th November 2018
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Michelle Gubbins <[email-masked]>, Sinead Bartley <[email-masked]>, Stephen Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 11:05:00 +0000

IMPORTANT INFO

DATE

20th August 2018

TOPIC

Delivery plan change for NEW orders only- The Chemical Brothers in London 5th+ 6th October 2018 and George Ezra in London 15th November 2018

DETAILS

The delivery plan for all NEW orders  for the below events have now been changed to walk-in

Event ID

Event Name

Venue Name

Venue City

Venue Country

Event Date Time

2607536

The Chemical Brothers

Alexandra Palace

London

GB

05/10/2018

2617285

The Chemical Brothers

Alexandra Palace

London

GB

06/10/2018

2644096

George Ezra

The SSE Arena Wembley

London

GB

15/11/2018

Old orders have been left as they are without changing them to walk-in
CSL now shows the event as "walk-in" also on old orders sold as paper tickets (UPS) and e-tickets.
However, these orders for now stay as paper tickets/e-tickets, without walk in.

Make sure you always check the delivery plan on the transaction to know the delivery plan for that order and not the tag in green saying "walk-in"

If you have any questions or doubt about any orders you come across for these 3 events, please check with your TL.

KB LINK