Subject: Adieu
From: Monisha Barua <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 16:13:30 +0530

Dear all,

There are places where you work...There are places where you have fun...LSM
has been a place where I have done both to the fullest and now my 3 Months
of tenure comes to an end & I am leaving with a bunch of happy memories.

It has been an intricate decision for me to take, as LSM has been a
second home to me.  It’s not everyone who has peers who are consistently
cooperative, generous, and understanding. I feel blessed to have enjoyed
working with you all.

I wish to thank you for all your kind support and encouragement that have
been provided to me.

I take with me the memories of the moments spent with you all which I shall
cherish for time to come.

I am leaving LSM at this juncture, for a better prospect and to realize
my dreams to achieve my carrier objectives and my goal in life.

Associations that I made here are definitely going to last for long. I wish
you all the very best in your future endeavors.

You can reach me on my personal email id : [email-masked] / mobile
no. : 9873437732

Perhaps our path will cross again someday...

Thanks & Regards,
Monisha Barua