Subject: FW: [IMPORTANT INFO] Ed Sheeran Vienna August 7th and 8th
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sinead Bartley <[email-masked]>, Stephen Blake <[email-masked]>, Michelle Gubbins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 14:19:31 +0000

Please Read and take note for Ed Sheeran's 2 concerts in Vienna, Austria on the 07-08-2018 + 08-08-2018

                                IMPORTANT INFO

DATE

TOPIC

Ed Sheeran Vienna Austria

DETAILS

Please use the below template when sending on reports of RAG for ED Sheeran Austria only.

This is not to be used for any other event.

  *   If the buyer has been stopped for an ID check and the tickets have not been scanned/marked as invalid, ask them politely to try another first.
  *   If the buyer has tried another gate or the tickets have scanned as invalid, you should follow the normal RAG process, with the additional step of asking the buyer to provide proof.
  *   Do not confirm a refund, advise that we will need to investigate.
  *   Do Not use the UK events scripts handed out previously, these do not apply.

All sections must be completed.

TID

Event Date

Gate

Did buyer have his tickets scanned as invalid? (Y/N)

If not, who directed buyer to Kiosk?

Why were the tickets invalidated?

Did buyer buy new tickets?

Other comments

Did buyer send proof?

Picture of invalid tickets? (Y/N)

Picture of new tickets? (Y/N)

Letter from Venue/Event Organiser (Y/N)

Did the buyer ask to cancel the purchase before the event? (Y/N)

KB LINK