Subject: flag notes
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 18:27:00 +0530 (IST)

close the case: 

Broker's payment has been stopped and agent is unable to close case. 

Can you please close the case? 

Order redirected from 19052499 to 19088205. 
The seller has uploaded ticket in section fausse debout( standing) instead of Section : Floor Row : 7 Seat From-To : 50 - 51. 

The buyer accepted to keep the wrong tickets with 20 EUR of partial refund but agent stopped the seller payment and now she is unable to close the case. 
Can you please close the case for her? 

The final buyer (tid:17179063) has not provided LDA after 4 emails and 3 unattended phone calls. 

Can you please close this case as the state is pending LDA? 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

record success: 

Seller is chasing payment. We have checked seller had shipped tickets timely but they were lost in transit. 
Could you please record success in this case for the seller to get paid? 
------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C4OgEBE9VIw9fgn6f87BN010Eu4ZIdv_Iohb7iajkLQ/edit#gid=660446701 
--------------------------------------------------------- 
Agent received an email bounce case with reason of unavailable mailbox. He called the buyer and instructed her to clear her mailbox and she has done it. 

Could you please check and unblock the email address in our system?