Subject: Please deliver ASAP - Order No. 600877461_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Clearway Express <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 19:05:16 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

The customer called to follow up. Please arrange delivery ASAP.

The customer complains too about the behaviour of the driver. The customer
informed that he was not answering the call but when she tried to use
another number he answered.

Kindly check on this.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE