Subject: Order #600830550 // TC-B-TT62 // Tommee Tippee Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender + Pop Ups Freezer Pots & Tray x 4 + Cool & Mash Weaning Bowl // Only machine is defective
From: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
To: RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 17:13:53 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Customers use already the free items and need only the machine to be
replaced, please also see the attached video for your reference and let us
know when it will be processed as the customer is waiting  and following up
thank you.

Customer comment : Machine is not working properly.

Please help me to have a new, not broken one , I need it urgently. I am
staying in my husband's family house and I need to cook for my baby
independently 😩.

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark