Subject: Order #600644164// Sku :AL-NC-PRO6 // Nutricook Smart Pot Pressure Cooker - 8pc Set - 6L
From: "Ivy" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kenneth Nwaso'" <[email-masked]>, "'Umang Mehrotra'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samran Iftikhar'" <[email-masked]>, "'Abel'" <[email-masked]>, "'Rovie'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 16:12:51 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

Good afternoon.

We have received below message from the customer. Appreciate if you can
contact the customer and let us know the full details of the issue. 

Kindly provide the invoice of this order as well.

Name sarah saif

Mobile 0509035656

Email [email-masked]

Address Nad Al Sheba 3, Nakheel Compound, Street 11, villa 293

Order no. From Mumzworld #600644164

Issue: It turns on and off whenever i press one of the commands

 

 

Best regards,

Ivy Czarina Rosel

Online Sales Executive

Mob:                     +971 55 248 1227

Dir:                         +971 4 247 6754

Email:                     <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website:               <http://www.algt-me.com/> www.algt-me.com

Address:              IMPZ C.22, Dubai Production City, Dubai, UAE.