Subject: Assembly Request - Order No. 600878084
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], April De Torres <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 15:34:24 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above-mentioned order requested for assembly of the
below item upon placing the order.

600878084 ATC-Krank26
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=423344> Kawasaki
- Krank 26" Bike - Green 1

The customer received the delivery of the bike today unassembled.

Kindly check and advise.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE