Subject: Re: 100130376- WIMO Tracking Number : 2007000026710
From: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
To: KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 14:58:19 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Team,

We need an urgent update on this order as the customer is very mad about
this long delay. It is not showing on the tracker.
Please check ASAP

Thanks & Regards

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 5:07 PM Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Team,
>
> MAy we know when this order will be handed out to the courier?
>
> Customer has been so mad about the excessive delay
>
> Thanks
>
>