Subject: RE: SO# 600751212// NO COD
From: "Shajeeb" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Mostafa saad'" <[email-masked]>, "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sagar Khawani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mary Anne Agapito'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kenneth Nwaso'" <[email-masked]>, "'Umang Mehrotra'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 13:45:36 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

Can you check and confirm on the subjected order, why we didn’t collected any COD for this order.

Regards,

Shajeeb

From: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2020 12:11 PM
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: SO# 600751212// NO COD

@Shajeeb Cheriyath <mailto:[email-masked]>  @Sagar Khawani <mailto:[email-masked]>   FYI 

This email related to the So ( 600751212 ) 

Regards 

Mostafa Saad 

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld  

 

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 1:12 PM Denmark A <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Mostafa,

Kindly amend AWB for the reship subject SO which is set for dispatch.

 

Regards, 

Den mark