Subject: RE: Waybill: 5775896000 - SO# 100144481
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: "Asad ." <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: "ae.mumzworld" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 16:34:40 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Thanks @Asad . <[email-masked]>!

+ @[email-masked] <[email-masked]> @KSA Lastmile
<[email-masked] <[email-masked]>
to learn from this & improve

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 4:27 PM
*To:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* ae.mumzworld <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Waybill: 5775896000 - SO# 100144481

Team, We need to improve in our communication. The below email doesn’t say
by when it will be delivered.

*Problem:* Imagine the scenario, Radwa called customer and updates the
customer and confirms we have shipped the item, the customer will ask right
away okay so when will it arrive at my address. Right? In this case, Radwa
has two choices, he will make a guess or if the customer is persistent she
will email it back to you, which is more work.

*Solution: *Give Radwa ETA as well so that she can inform customer and he
wont call us back until we fail to deliver within that time. Be proactive
and foresee the customer questions and address before they ask.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Monday, 8 June 2020 at 3:38 PM
*To: *Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"ae.mumzworld" <[email-masked]>, customer care <
[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Asad <
[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: Waybill: 5775896000 - SO# 100144481

Radwa,

For shipment status you can visit the website for updates. "shipment has
been picked up".

Regards,

Ronald

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 3:27 PM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Ronald,

Please advise when this can be shipped this has been pending since the 29th
of May.

If not shipped by the 10th of June he will request cancellation.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE