Subject: RE: [SPAM] Order #600816391 // KZ-3252 // PlayGo - My First Washing Machine // Defective Parts
From: Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
To: Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
Cc: Adarsh Kumar <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 12:04:15 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Samran,

How did we return the items to this vendor in the past?

Did anything change in the process?

@Adrash, can you please confirm the person to hand over the defected good
to?

I assume this can be collected by the team upon delivery of b2b orders.

Thank you

*From:* Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 11:58 AM
*To:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Adarsh Kumar <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza
<[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [SPAM] Order #600816391 // KZ-3252 // PlayGo - My First
Washing Machine // Defective Parts

Dear Ashley and Elena,

Please help us to get the positive response from the vendor.

Regards

Samran Iftakhar

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 10:05 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Adarsh,

Can you please share with us your complete address and contact person to
whom we will hand over the item.

Regards,

Den mark

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 9:43 AM Radwa Ali <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi All,

Customer is following up.

Since this will be replaced and it was reported with in 7 days of delivery,
can we please refund this ?

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 7:26 PM Adarsh Kumar <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Please send it back we will replace it.

Thanks,

Adarsh

On 5/19/20 10:48 PM, Denmark A wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Reason of return:   no sound, button is not working properly

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

-- 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTtkgEQUpMGWwqKMyULRvhiu4ebpmvpd4rGcu46_%2B9sM7A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTtkgEQUpMGWwqKMyULRvhiu4ebpmvpd4rGcu46_%2B9sM7A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.