Subject: Urgent Delivery / Customer will leave the country - Order No. 600866243_1 and 600866243_2
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Habib <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 11:01:34 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please check on the above-mentioned order numbers. The customer informed
that they will leave the country and needs the items delivered max on
Thursday.

600866243_1 shows still on process
@Outbound.fc <[email-masked]> / @Mohit Caleb
<[email-masked]> please pick and pack asap.

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> / @Eugene Mugisa
<[email-masked]> please provide shipment details for 600866243_2 as
it shows shipped.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE