Subject: Contact No. Update / Delivery ASAP - Order No. 600858729
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Sujan Raj <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 10:01:35 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi team,

The customer with the above-mentioned order number is following up about
the delivery.

Kindly deliver to the below address and call on the below-mentioned contact
number.

Phone Number: *0566177070*

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE