Subject: PLS REMOVE FROM THE LIST
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Amr Abed <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Pradeep M <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 15:09:01 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

For 2 months now, Mr. Muhammad Al Wafi, a private person and has no
Mumzworld account with us. He keeps on receiving phone calls from our
customers who are calling him to follow up on their orders.

When he asked, how did they have his number, he was told that our customers
received an email regarding the order and his number was given.

Please check and remove the number listed below. He is very upset as he is
bombarded with several phone calls all the time

Mohammad Al Wafi - 00966567567600

Thank you
Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE