Subject: RE: Order #600802976 // JB-142204 // Russell Hobbs - 21000 Occasions 8 Pan Multi Raclette // Defective
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 13:08:46 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Vendor,

Is there any update over the same?

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2020 7:31 PM
*To:* [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Order #600802976 // JB-142204 // Russell Hobbs - 21000 Occasions
8 Pan Multi Raclette // Defective

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Also find the attached Video for your reference.

Comments :Hi, no visibility damage but as soon as we plug it in, the
electricity shuts down. We couldn’t even use it at all. Thanks

We can’t use it at all and we’re never allowed to use it. The grill and
electricity shuts down

Please help

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTtDbOo3R4zS8QBhgn1_V1DrHgBDXpt0xKiwsUYxRkuz6A%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTtDbOo3R4zS8QBhgn1_V1DrHgBDXpt0xKiwsUYxRkuz6A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.