Subject: 10/02/2020
From: Yarngam Makan <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saifullah Kar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 16:32:11 -0700 (MST)

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77256295 | CASE1413964 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77789630&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77789630 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77789630 | CASE1423073 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77794742&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77794742 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77794742 | CASE1423140 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78217815&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78217815 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78217815 | CASE1429085 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78226025&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78226025 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78226025 | CASE1429201 ] 			
			
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78315574&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78315574 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78315574 | CASE1430396 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78430939&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78430939 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78430939 | CASE1432022 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78442555&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78442555 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78442555 | CASE1432169 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78450280&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78450280 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78450280 | CASE1432278 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78462311&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78462311 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78462311 | CASE1432446 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78467312&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78467312 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78467312 | CASE1432501 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78513271&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78513271 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78513271 | CASE1433092 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78521989&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78521989 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78521989 | CASE1433211 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78526705&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78526705 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78526705 | CASE1433282 ] 			
			
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78536325&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78536325 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78536325 | CASE1433421 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78548434&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78548434 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78548434 | CASE1433582 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78605320&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78605320 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78605320 | CASE1434361 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78610933&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78610933 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78610933 | CASE1434440 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78615934&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78615934 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78615934 | CASE1434497 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78638371&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78638371 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78638371 | CASE1434792 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78646399&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78646399 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78646399 | CASE1434909 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78661419&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78661419 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78661419 | CASE1435102 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78661621&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78661621 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78661621 | CASE1435116 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78662522&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78662522 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78662522 | CASE1435125 ] 						
	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78662823&e=T | Edit ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78662823 | View ] 	[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78662823 | CASE1435130 ] 

Case1619299 
CASE1435908 
CASE1435912 
CASE1435928 
CASE1435918 

CASE1435915 
CASE1435946 
CASE1435943 
CASE1435940 
CASE1435936 

CASE1435997 
CASE1435988 
CASE1435984 
CASE1435978 
CASE1435974 

CASE1436043 
CASE1436037 
CASE1436033 
CASE1436051 
CASE1436062 

CASE1436066 
CASE1436075 
Case2426074 
CASE1436170 
C2491583 

CASE1436187 
CASE1436210 
CASE1436230 
CASE1436226 
CASE1436215 

CASE1436264 
CASE1436439 
CASE1436351 
CASE1436361