Subject: 04/02/2020
From: Yarngam Makan <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 16:31:49 -0700 (MST)

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=76829675 | CASE1406947 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77672133 | CASE1421287 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78008669 | CASE1426180 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78262197 | CASE1429687 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78360907 | CASE1431060 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78450280 | CASE1432278 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78462311 | CASE1432446 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78467312 | CASE1432501 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78467515 | CASE1432506 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78469918 | CASE1432536 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78470818 | CASE1432548 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78517481 | CASE1433153 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78517581 | CASE1433154 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78519485 | CASE1433181 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78521989 | CASE1433211 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78522189 | CASE1433213 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78523196 | CASE1433232 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78529210 | CASE1433317 ] [ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=76005629 | CASE1390529 ] 

CASE1433302 
CASE1433390 
CASE1433418 
CASE1433421 
CASE1433440 

CASE1433439 
CASE1433433 
CASE1433452 
CASE1433458 
CASE1433481 

CASE1433582 
CASE1433608 
CASE1433629 
CASE1433638 
CASE1433637 

CASE1433646 
CASE1433674 
CASE1433620 
CASE1433855 
CASE1433860 

CASE1433859 

CASE1433669 

CASE1433431