Subject: 10/23/2020
From: Yarngam Makan <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 16:33:03 -0700 (MST)

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77517768 | CASE1418685 ] 	
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77642341 | CASE1420800 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77722479 | CASE1422097 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77800066 | CASE1423231 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77830826 | CASE1423660 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=77997128 | CASE1426006 ] 

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78031506 | CASE1426486 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78108030 | CASE1427533 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78141303 | CASE1427992 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78147023 | CASE1428076 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78150430 | CASE1428125 ] 

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78150930 | CASE1428131 ] 

[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78155645 | CASE1428201 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78170474 | CASE1428402 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78173883 | CASE1428449 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78182519 | CASE1428582 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78190446 | CASE1428711 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78206564 | CASE1428911 ] 
[ https://277620.app.netsuite.com/app/crm/support/supportcase.nl?id=78208777 | CASE1428948 ] 
CASE1428995 

CASE1429049 

CASE1429055 

CASE1429065