Subject: Ride into 2020 with Uber 🎊
From: "Uber" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 12:02:21 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Ride responsibly into the New Year

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=363ff4c373c75fd1b01c31bda9a09b7d9dfcd8b5ee8c2afc27946c3a3c936c119314e6bc13a09c5e7a894693a37f7eb536edbc203ac0152ce5aa25f7a84bb33a 
Request a trip
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=363ff4c373c75fd1b01c31bda9a09b7d9dfcd8b5ee8c2afc27946c3a3c936c119314e6bc13a09c5e7a894693a37f7eb536edbc203ac0152ce5aa25f7a84bb33a 
Request a trip

Follow these tips to help your night go right

Check your trip

To help ensure you’re getting into the correct car this New Year’s Eve, follow these 3 steps:

1.

Check the number plate matches what’s shown in the app.

2.

Make sure the car make and model match what’s listed in the app.

3.

Confirm that the driver matches their profile photo.

Share your trip

With the updated ‘Share my trip’ feature, loved ones can view your live location, follow your route and see trip details more easily.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=363ff4c373c75fd132cec646a89b67999c0f96780ec58797cbc1664d3b887bb5cd46a288dec3782be9343f1cad856e033cbc775439563412adc23080698b0c98 
See how it works  ❯

Safety Toolkit

You can access safety features and find out more about safety at Uber in the Safety Toolkit by tapping the blue shield icon in the app.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=363ff4c373c75fd1ac3c6034bf6d4b8303733bbd2ea1f4a61b0698d72d23f52ce023ea650d3768113ad8a07bc2792fff85f4901bdb06e971d61c8451d011113b 
Learn more  ❯

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=363ff4c373c75fd1d3eb7c84bd886739908203d04ce9f596e47b6007ddca9e21ab9ab0b604863cb250411a8bbbe4afca0d713d559cfcf2ca 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=363ff4c373c75fd1f1d817683ce7ce9e3012a59bb3105c202ccf8250b3913cccdb55452c41df27af9ebca9f84685ef06d976f03ffea199c9 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=41d08a6c3ac3ec66e9736fceaedb0a5dc426c044a2f0e0be64005e173b75f048938a1d418b7699c875fe17841e88d259dc0c17d995d9ca1dc71f282757fbc611a759bdb6ff76c7c4715e9e4abe1e8804 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=363ff4c373c75fd1347ff37df57f1cdb90a8d08b1b547f7261972f7c154bde9a377fb1b1ada75179cb15762a71f57be137597c9f87bdae37 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=363ff4c373c75fd16d49b24db89787746def709638e2a8e1bf49956ed8975174f62937ac89a74744259a43b60d4f892acf26bf1c7328a6dc 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=363ff4c373c75fd16a1c220fabda9644060e310b87bf8d239328ba1a291121a922ac5e612eaded7cc923fc10e53db24c51146738516c4209 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=363ff4c373c75fd124349faa6e4c70456a19d5db79fbe5a70327c3243003c886a4d0785daabb470a492151740cf2e5547786ce3f6d1323a4 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=363ff4c373c75fd14a5033e83cc8fe8dd247923ad804bd3ffeabf38ddb9b0013263c212f2475f758af048fb7393511a4ff5ce78b6ca9b52f 

 

 Uber B.V. 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=363ff4c373c75fd129e51f82cbd2ff125e729a581b06a0806a555a51ffc742ebcdb94609ff2c75c4e7fbd2fa827d399377aec9f7ed547416 
Uber.com