Subject: Updates to Uber’s Privacy Notice
From: "Uber" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 22:41:57 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 

 

 

 Privacy Notice Update

As we launch new features and services, we want you to have the latest information regarding the personal data we collect and how we use it. We are therefore updating our Privacy Notice, effective 12 December 2019, to provide current information regarding our privacy practices, including:

 

•
 More details about the data we collect, how we use it, and your rights and choices regarding your data

•
Information about our data collection and uses for JUMP, Uber’s on-demand bicycle and scooter service

•
 Updated information regarding the data controller for your data, based on where you use our services

To learn about our data practices in detail, please see our updated <a style="color:#266ef1; text-decoration: none;" href="https://www.uber.com/privacy/notice" target="_blank">Privacy Notice</a> or our <a style="color:#266ef1; text-decoration: none;" href="https://www.uber.com/privacy/overview" target="_blank">privacy page</a>.

 Thank you,

The Uber team

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc1ac9dc684f3e253bd75196e5f8a79740539e8372ddfe71de53c5941587f276c2f86330cbe943e43f24f321adead536313 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc15794fcd345030d2441dadf21e5515a570f195674cbcdc5c8c590397b03dba070a326be4cb9e8cdb06e2167ed51507428 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=334ff9a31e55bdcb635241ff9dbdf6d919bf53e67cf7a23ba2c990548f0cfa881594e6df0761031e563fab663f464395ea5bf7d4b4a6ce1ba6e5098ed0f8252fc27fb69dc81c6d4168675d23dda50d69 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc12fccbb4bf8dcfb9babeb8280a07bb2d027d0381c3f2130f58fb07ed5fdc4930bcedd55a4b1e46bae9c970397ff479f73 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc15a17bd2e813d3e1c53d5722ed5f60a3fd069e0124802216428976970cc5dff24863863617ea2e7b5254f5aff5c2159a1 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc185bd9007747fcfd9ea6dfdf30d7382a307b5fd5a9aaf12ab63d736b02f1c55579aa795672fccb272964c1062c91672bc 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc10bcef427f2ef394fc53c6ebca4e4cf8a22ba46d1e35677a80b0e85118fb4abb31a6a63f03fe4e2695b2958f2e6eed609 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc1652d6adb520abb7a066431bf7e63413b6835caaa8cf4fa7a1772834241a3244dde92d13db0a990a06300cf6b450830fb 

 

 Uber B.V. 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=f2638296177abdc12285787eb7507cc5667aa74c6355171e3c8514d1b8a90c155f74432f1f8863c0af637ec7b2bbea92160ab96c0bd0ff72 
Uber.com