Subject: Re: UNDV Tickets <5 days to the event.
From: Sankarshan Rajan <[email-masked]>
To: Team Lead <[email-masked]>
Cc: brian sexton <[email-masked]>, Douglas Gallego <[email-masked]>, Meghan Flanagan <[email-masked]>, stephen blake <[email-masked]>, Stefan Asiminei <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 05:41:42 -0700 (MST)

Hi Kritika and Mike, 

Can you please get these TID's assigned to multiple agents of your Team. We need to get the LDA or DA for re-shipping the tickets. The agents need to get the address and escalate the case to returns team. 

Please co-ordinate with each other and assign cases to different agents to avoid duplication of work. Let us know one they have done this. 

Kind Regards, 
Sankarshan Rajan 

From: "Stefan Asiminei" <[email-masked]> 
To: "brian sexton" <[email-masked]>, "Douglas Gallego" <[email-masked]>, "Meghan Flanagan" <[email-masked]>, "stephen blake" <[email-masked]>, "Sankarshan Rajan" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2019 5:44:12 PM 
Subject: RE: UNDV Tickets <5 days to the event. 

Thank you guys!  

Stefan 

From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday 25 November 2019 12:10 
To: Stefan Asiminei <[email-masked]>; Douglas Gallego <[email-masked]>; Meghan Flanagan <[email-masked]>; Stephen Blake <[email-masked]>; Sankarshan Rajan <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: UNDV Tickets <5 days to the event. 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Sankarshan Rajan ] , 

Could you please assign the below cases to agents? You should use several agents to get this done as fast as possible. 

I added a sheet for this to the Queries document please ask the assigned agents to fill in their feedback their so you can copy and paste that and update this thread. 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Stefan Asiminei 
Sent: Monday 25 November 2019 12:06 
To: Douglas Gallego < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Brian Sexton < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Meghan Flanagan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Stephen Blake < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: UNDV Tickets <5 days to the event. 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Brian Sexton ] / [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Meghan
 Flanagan ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Stephen Blake ] 

Hi guys, 

Could you please assign below orders? We’ll need the DA/LDA for below orders - in red and orange are the urgent ones. Agents can escalate to Returns as Douglas will monitor closely the Q and we’ll have the tix shipped. 

Thank you, 

Stefan 

From: Douglas Gallego < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday 25 November 2019 11:11 
To: Stefan Asiminei < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: UNDV Tickets <5 days to the event. 

Hi Stefan, 

Could you please assign agents to contact the buyers from the bellow TIDS, in order to obtain their DA to ship the tickets back? 

The highlighted TIDs represent the urgency to ship the tickets. 

	

TID 	

EVENT DATE 	

EVENT NAME 	

BUYER 

22557980 	

26/11/2019 19:00 	

Fontaines D.C. 	

EN 

22093225 	

27/11/2019 18:00 	

Michael Bublé 	

EN 

19860823 	

27/11/2019 19:00 	

Placido Domingo 	

DE 

21716304 	

27/11/2019 19:00 	

Lonepsi 	

FR 

22866515 	

28/11/2019 19:00 	

Cigarettes After Sex 	

EN 

20791639 	

29/11/2019 19:30 	

Tim Minchin 	

EN 

21522766 	

29/11/2019 18:30 	

Adam Ant 	

EN 

22696652 	

29/11/2019 19:00 	

Luke Mockridge 	

DE 

23175570 	

29/11/2019 18:00 	

The Chemical Brothers 	

EN 

22694555 	

29/11/2019 18:30 	

Skepta 	

EN 

23299641 	

29/11/2019 19:00 	

Liam Gallagher 	

EN 

21560973 	

29/11/2019 19:00 	

OMD 	

DE 

20602436 	

30/11/2019 19:00 	

Stars 80 - TRIOMPHE 	

FR 

20244124 	

30/11/2019 19:00 	

M. Pokora 	

FR 

22279701 	

30/11/2019 18:00 	

Michael Bublé 	

EN 

22466702 	

30/11/2019 17:00 	

The Chemical Brothers 	

EN 

21421970 	

30/11/2019 18:00 	

Xavier Naidoo 	

DE 

22604008 	

30/11/2019 19:00 	

Angele 	

FR 

Thank you, 

Douglas