Subject: Changes to YouTube’s Terms of Service
From: YouTube <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 11:46:08 -0800

<https://www.youtube.com>

We’re updating our Terms of Service <https://www.youtube.com/t/terms>  
('Terms') to improve readability and transparency. This update does not  
change the Google Privacy Policy <https://policies.google.com/privacy>, nor  
the way that we collect and process your data.

We’ve provided a summary of key changes  
<https://www.youtube.com/t/terms?preview=20191210#summary> but here’s what  
you can expect:

• Terms that are clearer and easier to understand with useful links to help  
you navigate YouTube and better understand our policies.

• Expanded commitments to notify you about changes that may affect you,  
such as product updates or future changes to the Terms; and

• Better alignment between our Terms and how YouTube works today.

The new Terms will take effect on 10 December 2019. Please make sure that  
you read the updated Terms  
<https://www.youtube.com/t/terms?preview=20191210#main> carefully. If you  
would like more information, you can find additional information in our  
Help Centre <https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9326895>.

If you allow your child to use YouTube Kids, then please note that you are  
agreeing to the new Terms on behalf of your child as well.

You can always review your privacy settings and manage how your data is  
used by visiting your Google Account <https://myaccount.google.com>.

Thank you for being part of the YouTube community!

(c) 2019 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043.

You have received this mandatory service announcement to update you about  
important changes to the YouTube Terms.