Subject: Training Report - Start Date: 15.10.2019 - Day I
From: CS Training <[email-masked]>
To: Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 13:48:53 +0000

Hi all,

please see below an overview of the results after Day I in training.

Agent   Teams   General Policy  CSL     Life of an Order        Fulfilment
anibal.silva    100.00% 90.91%  83.33%  100.00% 92.86%
delio.generoso  100.00% 100.00% 83.33%  100.00% 100.00%
kipipa.pascoal  100.00% 90.91%  91.67%  100.00% 85.71%
marcus.manabaye 100.00% 100.00% 91.67%  100.00% 100.00%

General Policy

  *   Please review that only first time sellers may get charged a small fee when first listing tickets on viagogo
  *   Please review who sets the price on viagogo

CSL

  *   Please review the different functions of the different tabs in CSL
  *   Please review the meaning of the colors in the status boxes

Fulfilment

  *   Please review that if the seller "reports a problem" the decision cannot be reversed and the sale will be cancelled
  *   Please review the definition of replacement / substitution tickets

Kind regards,

Jana