Subject: FW: New Hire
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 13:24:32 +0000

FYI

From: Jana O'Shaughnessy
Sent: Monday 14 October 2019 14:23
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: New Hire

Done!

Password: Viagogo.2019

Thanks,

Jana
________________________________
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 1:51 PM
To: Jana O'Shaughnessy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: New Hire

Hi Jana,

Could you please re-open the OLS account for Deepak.Chauhan?

They were supposed to join last week, but instead they will be joining tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Brian

From: Sankarshan Rajan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday 14 October 2019 13:50
To: Human Resources <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; deeksha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Brian Sexton <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: New Hire

Hi,

Please see the below intake for India, start date 15/10/2019.

The following agent was supposed to join with the 07/10/2019 batch but could not join then. However this agent can join with the batch starting on 15/10/2019.

1: Name: Deepak Chauhan

    Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

    Language: Japanese

Kind Regards,

Sankarshan Rajan