Subject: Rosette, you're not using the latest Google apps
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 11:44:55 -0700

Hi Rosette,
Welcome to Google on your new Apple iPhone

Take the final steps to set up your Apple iPhone and try these official  
Google apps.

Gmail

Gmail

Manage all your email accounts in a single app

4.5/5 Stars

GET

GET

Google Maps

Google Maps

Beat traffic with real-time navigation and traffic conditions

4.5/5 Stars

GET

GET

Google

Google

Find quick answers and explore your interests

4.5/5 Stars

GET

GET

This email can't receive replies. You are receiving this welcome message  
because you recently activated your Google Account on your Apple iPhone.

© 2019 Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., 70 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-71,  
Mapletree Business City, Singapore 117371

—————————————————————————————