Subject: Re: TID: 22295948 - Machaca Fest 2019 - 22/06/2019 - Parque Fundidora, Monterrey, MX - Broker - Issue: Tickets never received - Non Travelling buyer.
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
To: Cesar Livera <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 16:45:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi Cesar, 

Please escalate this case to payments to refund buyer and pay seller. Call me if you need any help. 

Regards, 
Rosette 

From: "Cesar Livera" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Rosette Modiri" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 24 June, 2019 04:41:37 
Subject: TID: 22295948 - Machaca Fest 2019 - 22/06/2019 - Parque Fundidora, Monterrey, MX - Broker - Issue: Tickets never received - Non Travelling buyer. 

Hi Rose. 

With reference to this case 22295948. Tickets are in transit and the never received. The event took place 1 day, 5 hours ago. 
The carrier is FedEx with the following tracking number 788008979978 and the scheduled delivery is due by wednesday 6/26/2019. 
The buyer is asking for a full refund. 

Could you please reassign this case to any calling agent to call the buyer and informing him about any offer of compensation? 
Because I have no assign a phone yet. 

Kind regards, 
Alex