Subject: Re: Attendance for 27/04/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 09:38:11 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 28 April 2019 05:16
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance for 27/04/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 27/04/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
27/04/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present na
27/04/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     Present na
27/04/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present na
27/04/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
27/04/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
27/04/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    22:30-07:30     sick leave      na
27/04/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      22:30-07:30     Present n/a
27/04/19                   Himanshu Manral (EN) 22:30-07:30     OFF     na
27/04/19                Josué Poi Mussango (PT) 22:30-07:30     Present na
27/04/19                         Rosette (TL)   22:30-07:30     Present n/a

Kind Regards,
Rosette