Subject: Re: Attendance for 01/05/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2019 07:10:34 +0000

Hi Rose,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 02 May 2019 06:05
To: Virat Joshi
Cc: Natalia Cabrera Castilla
Subject: Attendance for 01/05/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 01/05/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
01/05/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present na
01/05/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     OFF     na
01/05/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present na
01/05/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
01/05/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     OFF     na
01/05/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    22:30-07:30     Present na
01/05/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      22:30-07:30     Present n/a
01/05/19                  Himanshu Manral (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present na
01/05/19                 Josué Poi Mussango (PT)        22:30-07:30     OFF     na
01/05/19                      Amit Negi (EN)    22:30-07:30     Present               n/a
01/05/19                          Rosette (TL)  22:30-07:30     Present n/a

Kind Regards,
Rosette