Subject: Re: Attendance for 29/04/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 07:00:15 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 30 April 2019 04:44
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance for 29/04/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 29/04/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
29/04/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present na
29/04/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     Present na
29/04/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present na
29/04/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
29/04/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
29/04/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    22:30-07:30     OFF     na
29/04/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      22:30-07:30     Present n/a
29/04/19                    Himanshu Manral (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present na
29/04/19                  Josué Poi Mussango (PT)       22:30-07:30     Present na
29/04/19        Amit Negi (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present n/a
29/04/19        Rosette (TL)    22:30-07:30     Present n/a

Kind Regards,
Rosette