Subject: Re: Attendance for 26/04/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 06:40:50 +0000

Hi Rose ,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 27 April 2019 06:28
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance for 26/04/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 26/04/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
04/26/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present na
04/26/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     Present na
04/26/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     OFF     na
04/26/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
04/26/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
04/26/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    22:30-07:30     Present na
04/26/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      21:30-08:00     Present 2 hours
04/26/19                        Himanshu Manral (EN)    22:30-07:30     Present na
04/26/19                   Josué Poi Mussango (PT)      22:30-07:30     Present na
04/26/19                        Rosette (TL)    21:30-08:00     Present 2 hours

Kind Regards,
Rosette