Subject: Hi Rosette, Welcome to the future of business travel!
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 07:42:46 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

 You're invited

 Great news - Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. has partnered with Uber for Business for corporate ground transportation solutions. Activate your account and your eligible business rides on Uber will get charged directly to your company’s Uber for Business account

Pro Tip: Accept this invite from your mobile device with an Uber app for a seamless setup

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbad686f577add0af519bd9f204e856c5e567d8270d61c1054a22d0da19db0ed9c3bbbf927391962becbba267e9eb00188d0da56a040307513b3 
Activate your account 

 4 easy tips to activating your profile

 

 Step-1

 Already have a personal Uber account? Click on “
YES, SIGN IN”

New rider? Click on ”
No, create a new Uber account”

 

 Step-2

 Sign in using your personal Uber login credentials - email address or mobile number

 

 Step-3

 Enter your Uber rider account password.

Forgot password? Hit the 'Forgot password' button on the bottom left side of the screen

Don’t have an Uber password? Find out how to create one 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbad2f90b0c398821f7b25c32c712f61f2ddd3e19f56c87405b027f8a9e5c4f826829267edb97a22644a9fd641ededb83e7c 
here 

 Step-4

 When you request an Uber, switch profiles by tapping “Personal” or “Business.” You can also switch during a trip by swiping up on the app's screen.

Wondering if you can toggle profiles in between your trip? Yes you can!

 Having trouble activating your account?

	- Watch this quick 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbad2083330fa68c9179adbbf599fff5fb0c49ba915025a813813855628a27056020c0a08dfc4074e58cbe860c784da56d81 
 1 minute   video to know how to activate your account
	- 
https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbadacc9e4be8c002c7b1b64f5c230a64fc7a4f6e967535e3734c4fa8a36c0be7a13da6e0bf9a250b9791e59ce8084baedb1 
Learn  more about tips and tricks of having a seamless experience activating your account

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbadacc9e4be8c002c7b1b64f5c230a64fc7a4f6e967535e3734c4fa8a36c0be7a13da6e0bf9a250b9791e59ce8084baedb1 
Learn More 

	- The invitation link is unique and will only work for you
	- Keep work and personal trips separate when you use Uber. We won’t share your personal trips with your employer

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbad9b354f42b04d7dfbfbd968bd644e98ee7aa10d4090257395b52ac31d33bed19a9ed8cb12a42e785aa24ba36ce8101c13 
Help center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbadc8d8c04e23886fa2858a95067d4137d8b39a5d05f54fabb439b8111ab437761d40df510d77a5f225ba4fcb536301ba9a 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=5b57b4ec59c2ea91462c7811b7e7bad69b626aafa22490feb441ab3993e2806b348ae3386f1cead2694abfe11fd60b1862fbe19f496e0ea076e7ca725b9c00ed883873988078ccd34f9e0bce4038af63 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbad5a4db2839138c3f80d1a29061851abdcb9e99396d396dfdcc375c36f085ee164eed6d2953de4444e720fe87f9b23953c 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbadb3373eeab8d6684902f6d1a3b88d1ad058624c093cba0604df1ed66c8aea7f445ea18053908ee88a92f1da6289c11e27 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbad2587449eb5baa06e63db2a9ff062b31dc534f3deae2a9beb722b61bc8fbc4a71a30ebc35b10e9da6abbfefe81b3a146c 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbadc59cd8c86075f528192daa8495b98b35f2ece016ee882a584ea3a33c8b2feee1a0218ccbd7bb194839a1714de4779a75 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbad2c2ec9d052a018a2c042dbff012cc1e080a0478c2cc1ac286bb09ccb61b0f513af818e3910115063b5338b607b44a60e 

 

Uber B.V.

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=02298c08823bcbadb3fdd896e6232fac235a218747d09bdadea93c99abda3f17b7d58a8af7904344da9a6cd248d1f5d81b980e5575ef5c44 
Uber.com