Subject: Re: Attendance for 24/04/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 09:30:06 +0000

Hi Rose,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 25 April 2019 09:12
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Re: Attendance for 24/04/2019

Hi Viraat,

Kannedy and Joel have done 5 hours OT each.

Shift Time : 20:30 - 10:30

Please update the roster accordingly.

Regards,
Rosette
________________________________
From: "Rosette Modiri" <[email-masked]>
To: "viraat" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Caleb Lundinga Lodi" <[email-masked]>, "Charanjit Singh Sandhu" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, 25 April, 2019 06:47:09
Subject: Attendance for 24/04/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 24/04/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
24/04/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     OFF     n/a
24/04/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      11:00-20:00     Present na
24/04/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Josué Poi Mussango (PT) 22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     OFF     n/a
24/04/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        david mboyo (FR)        22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Rajan Verma (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Nitesh Kumar Singh (EN) 22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Rohit Singh (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Daniel Khing (EN)       22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Moin Abbas Khan (EN)    22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Shahera Shaikh (EN)     22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Joel Samuel (PT)        22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Sarav (EN)      21:30-07:30     Present 1 hour
24/04/19        Tushar Garg (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Naman Dahiya (EN)       22:30-07:30     Present n/a
24/04/19        Pradipta Biswas (EN)    21:30-07:30     Present 1 hour
24/04/19        Rosette (TL)    21:30-09:30     Present 3 hours