Subject: Re: Attendance for 25/04/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 08:47:13 +0000

Hi Rosette ,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 26 April 2019 05:38
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance for 25/04/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 25/04/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance
25/04/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present
25/04/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     OFF
25/04/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present
25/04/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present
25/04/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present
25/04/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    22:30-07:30     Present
25/04/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      22:30-07:30     sick leave
25/04/19                    Himanshu Manral (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present
25/04/19                 Josué Poi Mussango (PT)        22:30-07:30     Present
25/04/19                            Rosette (TL)        22:30-07:30     Present

Kind Regards,
Rosette