Subject: Re: Attendance for 23/04/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 07:13:08 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 23 April 2019 23:07
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance for 23/04/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 23/04/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
23/04/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present na
23/04/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     Present na
23/04/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present na
23/04/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
23/04/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
23/04/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    22:30-07:30     OFF     n/a
23/04/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      22:30-07:30     Present na
23/04/19                    Himanshu Manral (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present n/a
23/04/19                        Rosette (TL)    21:00-09:00     Present 3 hours

Could you please update my 1 hour OT on 13/04/2019.
Shift : 11:00 - 21:00

Kind Regards,
Rosette