Subject: Re: Attendance for 19/04/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 05:49:30 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 20 April 2019 02:52
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance for 19/04/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 19/04/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
19/04/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present na
19/04/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     Present na
19/04/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     OFF     na
19/04/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
19/04/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
19/04/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    22:30-07:30     Present n/a
19/04/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      21:00-09:00     Present 3 hours
19/04/19                    Himanshu Manral (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present n/a
19/04/19                       Rosette (TL)     21:00-08:30     Present 2 hours 30 min

Kind Regards,
Rosette