Subject: Re: Attendance for 18/04/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 09:43:23 +0000

Hi Rosette ,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 19 April 2019 04:52
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance for 18/04/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 18/04/2019.

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
18/04/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present na
17/04/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     OFF     na
17/04/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     OFF     na
17/04/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      22:30-03:30     Present na
17/04/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     OFF     na
17/04/19        Natalia Cabrera (ES)    22:30-07:30     Present na
17/04/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      20:30-08:30     Present 3 hours
17/04/19                    Himanshu Manral (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present n/a
17/04/19                          Rosette (TL)  21:00-08:30     Present 2 hours 30 min

Kind Regards,
Rosette