Subject: Re: Attendance for 16/04/2019
From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 06:31:35 +0000

Hi Rosette,

Attendance updated

Kind regards,
Viraat
________________________________
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
Sent: 17 April 2019 04:36
To: Virat Joshi
Subject: Attendance for 16/04/2019

Hi Viraat,

PFB the attendance for 16/04/2019

Date    Agent   Shift   Attendance      OT
16/04/19        Anshul Khandelwal (EN)  22:30-07:30     Present na
16/04/19        Virendra Singh (EN)     22:30-07:30     Present na
16/04/19        Ravi Sharma (EN)        22:30-07:30     Present na
16/04/19        Sumit Gangwar (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
16/04/19        Jitender Pratap Singh (EN)      22:30-07:30     Present na
16/04/19        Natalia Cabrera         22:30-07:30     OFF     NA
16/04/19        Kannedy Barai (PT)      20:30-07:30     Present 2 hours
16/04/19                   Himanshu Manral (EN) 22:30-07:30     Present n/a
16/04/19                        Rosette (TL)    21:00-08:00     Present 2 hours

Kind Regards,
Rosette