Subject: Position of ‘Technical Customer Support Excutive’
From: Raj singh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 13:03:55 +0530

*Dear Mr. Neeraj singh,*

*I am writing to apply for a recent job opening advertised on your website
for the position of ‘Technical Customer Support Excutive’. The position and
responsibilities seem exciting and matching to my interest areas and career
goals. I would like to bring your attention to my key strengths for the job
role:*

## *Strong command in Server & Networking principles across different
platforms*
## *Interest and knowledge of designing interfaces, testing and debugging*
## *Knowledge of Languages: C#, XML, HTML and Web Service*

*For more information, I have attached my resume for your consideration.*

*Thank you for your valuable time. I am always reachable on my email and
phone number.*

*Sincerely,*

-- 
*Thanks & Warm Regards-*

*    Mr. RAJ KUMAR SINGH**          Mb. 09015548751 *
Email ID
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*