Subject: Job Application - Technical Support Engineer - Alok Kumar Sahoo
From: Alok Sahoo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 09:17:56 +0530

*Hello Neerja,*

*I recently came across a job on your portal, which I am interested in
applying for the position of Technical Support Engineer and its
requirements completely match my skills and qualifications. **I believe
that will prove to be an asset for your company.*

*Please take a minute to go through the CV for your consideration. It would
be a pleasure if I can hear back from you regarding my job application.*

* Sincerely,*

*Alok Kumar Sahoo*

Mobile : +917978402721

*Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>