Subject: Job | Tech Support Remote
From: ASHIWANI KUMAR <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 12:46:36 +0530

Hello Sir,
I am writing to apply for the position of *Tech Support Remote*. I am
eagerly applying for this position as I am very enthusiastic to work for
your organization. Due to my educational qualifications and work experience
in the field of Information Technology, I am *CCNA certified* with Routing
& Switching *(CCNP Trained,) *and *RHCSA certified* and I can be suitable
for this position as I have 3* Years and 5 Months* of work-related
experience in Information technology. This, together with my organizational
skills & knowledge makes me a strong candidate for this position.
*I have worked on many projects in the role of an engineer. In accordance
with your job description following are some of the highlights I have
experienced in my career:*
• Daily Shared drive backup on the server.
• Network drive map.
• Domain id creation and management & server & network-level support.
• Maintain all documents and Inventory (Laptop, Desktop & Printers).
• Complete Installation and up-gradation of Windows-10 and Other Microsoft
Products.
• Configuring, Maintaining, and troubleshooting of Email Accounts
(Successful in resolving mail problems like MS Outlook & Outlook Express,
Mozilla Thunderbird.
• Systems Hardware & Network Troubleshooting, supporting of Computer
Software & Networking
• Monitoring and Maintaining LAN devices.
• Provides support for network connectivity or related network issues for
the user community.
• Troubleshooting Software remotely using Net meeting, VNC viewer, Team
viewer, Any desk & Ultra Viewer.
• High-level maintenance and support for more than 350 Computers / Laptops
over LAN.
• Configure VPN
• Configuring New Hardware & Software.
• Checking and Repairing LAN Connectivity, Configuring IP address.
• Configuring and troubleshooting MS Outlook.
• Configuring maintaining e-mail accounts in mobile devices
• Installation & Troubleshooting of Client Operating System.
• Mentoring team members for technical training.
• Resolving network related issues.
• Mentoring team members for technical training.
• Configure Network Rack
• Configure Camp Network
• RF Installation
I have enclosed my Curriculum vitae so you may examine my work experience
and my educational background.
Thank you for taking the time to review my credentials and experience, I am
confident you will see my suitability for this position. Please do not
hesitate to contact me if you want to discuss any of these aspects in more
detail.

Regards,
Ashiwani Kumar
+91-8770616837